Grow your business with minimal Capital Investment
Increase market penetration and geographical reach
Eliminate day-to-day occupancy costs, payroll and operating expenses which are put under the control of the Franchisee who has a real personal interest in controlling them.
Reduce Head Office and Field management costs (far fewer people are needed to run a Franchised business)
Develop the business with less capital, compared with more traditional methods
Reduce, or eliminate, the need to surrender equity or borrow heavily in order to expand the business
FOR NEW FRANCHISERS:
- Marketing Research &Feasibility studies
- Concept formulation and refinement
- Develop Franchise Official Circular
- Develop a business implementation plan
- Draft legal documents required by law
- Develop an Operations Manual
- Establish Quality Control mechanism that franchisees will be required to follow
- Plan your marketing
- Brand Building
- Develop web page dedicated to franchising efforts
- Develop marketing materials to help sell franchises
- Design a franchise sales strategy
- Advertise your franchise opportunity to generate leads
FOR PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES
Franchising's primary benefit is risk minimization. Starting a new business is risky. Most studies show that over 90 % fail within 3 years. The primary reason that the failure rate is so high is because the owners have to go through the learning curve of operating that specific type business. Franchising reduces that curve substantially.
- Proven business format or method of operation, offering a product or service that has sold successfully.
- Formal instruction and on-the-job training.
- Brand recognition /name recognition –
- Franchising provides a uniform system of operation, so that consumers receive uniform quality, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- A uniform system brings with it the advantages of mass purchasing power, brand identification and customer loyalty, capitalising on the proven business format.
- A franchiser also provides management assistance, including accounting procedures, personnel and facility management.
- Many elements of the plan are standard operating procedures established by the franchisor.
- The most difficult part of a new business is its start-up, since even experienced managers lack the knowledge to set up a new business.
- Regional or national marketing done by the franchiser benefits all franchisees.
Our services INCLUDE
- Searching the right business:
- Market Research & Feasibility studies
- Assessing franchising opportunities
- Franchisor Negotiations
- Review Franchise agreement
- Arranging meetings
- Legal implications
- Representing before Franchisors
- Advertising ,marketing ,PR support events, brand building
For Existing Franchisors:
The Pakistan region is one of the fastest growing franchising destinations;
The region, and Pakistan in particular, is one of the most friendly regions with full support from the governments, attractive tax free facilities and world class infrastructure;
Improved Intellectual Property Legislations, a high number of High Net-worth individuals and a young upwardly mobile consumer market keen on leisure, lifestyle and branded goods, make the Pakistan an ideal place for franchising opportunities;
Industry estimates put the annual growth of this sector at 27 percent, currently evaluated at over US$14 billion across the Pakistan.
- Lead generation
- Franchise Assessment
- Marketing strategy
- Legal Assistance
- Brand building
- Advertising And Public relations
- Representation in trade shows & seminars